![]() |
| Totally Tacky party planning started early. |
![]() |
| I feel like these two might be related. |
![]() |
| It was N*Sync you ignorant slut. |
![]() |
| It was just too easy COB. Need a laugh? Look no further: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1240546568136.2027373.1063440554&type=3 |
![]() |
| Lost it before we even left for the dance, #winning. |
![]() |
|
If you've never had a Desperados
you haven't lived. If you've never had the ghetto make shift version, you've
never died.
|
![]() |
| No you're not asshole. I still will have my revenge. |
![]() |
| I'm sure I would too if I remembered who he is |
![]() |
| THIS HAPPENED. |
![]() |
| I call 'em like I see 'em. |
![]() |
|
We're just two peas in a
puglovin' pod, Le(o)nard love forever. Proud of you for wrapping your mind
around it Cathy.
|
![]() |
| SB EASTER BREAK. The puppy chow and pesto pasta was mind-alteringly good. And yes, yes it was. |
![]() |
| boobs. |
![]() |
| As Rock Bottom Royalty, I frequent my kingdom often. But this visit was definitely a low point. |
![]() |
|
I don't know Cathy, I just don't
know.
|
![]() |
|
Nothing like communists in the
fun house when they've been MIA for sometime. FUCK YEAH!
|
![]() |
| And sent a knife flying through the air almost killing people, but whatevs. |
![]() |
| It's a hard life. |





















No comments:
Post a Comment