![]() |
|
Abroad life in a nutshell, bars
and terrible internet connections.
|
![]() |
| Well, I got drunk and it got stolen, semantics. |
![]() |
|
I really wish I even just had one guess at
this point.
|
![]() |
|
This was single handedly this
most heartbreaking moment of my life.
|
![]() |
|
Who would? Cow costumes are
glorious, and clearly we were the best dressed family at the Halloween
party.
|
![]() |
|
This one question has been killing me, what did I eat?
|
![]() |
|
It's a very real addiction, I'm
sorry I got you hooked little one.
|
![]() |
|
The cheapest rum of Spain and the
thing hangovers are made of.
|
![]() |
|
YES WE CAN! Although Lohan's
cracked out face isn't the ideal poster child, I'll take what I can get.
|
![]() |
| Number of times watched during college: 134, give or take a few |
![]() |
|
It's always fun when people first
find this out. Mikey never stuck though.
|
![]() |
|
Raging.
|
![]() |
|
Add dancing around the room by
myself and she's spot on.
|
![]() |
| Even the couples who laughed at me when I jumped at a scene couldn't ruin it, great film. |
![]() |
| I beg to differ. Thanks for the fries guys. |
![]() |
|
If I had realized I would also be
dead on the doorstep of my family home at the end of it I probably would have
been less excited.
|
















No comments:
Post a Comment