Saturday, June 1, 2013

Senior Year




I LIKE SLEEP OK. And not to brag but I'm really really good at it.





It wasn't so bad, the house didn't burn down.

Very astute observation lianimal. 


San Gabe has the Barbie Channel. During a party I OWNED Dreamhouse puzzle party. Freshman judged me, but the beer I drank to singing kittens tasted like victory.





I'm why we can't have nice things.






Well that sounds like a fun time.





Throw nutella in there and you have the trifecta.




Best thing to ever happen. 


Well aren't you guys just little rays of sunshine. . . but thank god you're not cause then I'd get sunburned hanging out with you.




If you haven't seen the Mistletones you're missing out. 

And made $7. Not from gambling, but from someone buying us In & Out and giving us the change

And we danced, and we cried, and we laughed, and had a really really really good time.



And so that concludes this little trip down memory lane. Senior year was short because facebook wasn't pulling things up, and I was gettin' real tired of its shit. It's been one hell of a ride and I couldn't have dreamed of a better place or better people to enjoy it with. Whether you happened to be in a one of these or not, I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY. I hope you all follow me through the shenanigans of the coming year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment