Saturday, June 1, 2013

Freshman Year


That time I got the roommate assignments early and no one else did. And then proceeded to email Tine and Brewer only to have it disappear from my Mysandiego. They thought I was a freak. Good start. 




































Our first fb interaction. Remember when you cried before finals that year? I do.  
 
Ahhh neopets, the greatest thing to rediscover freshman year.  
I'M SO UPSET WE NEVER DID THIS! 

Thank god this association passed, I love the color purple.  .  . .Although now I'm worried I just brought it back. 

Clearly we were extremely academic. 

You like to think you've grown and matured in college, but each of these is just a true as they were then, if not more so. I'm surprisingly ok with it. 

Oh how I wish I remembered the story behind this now. . . . I probably wished that the day after too. 


That was awkward. It was even more awkward to have to call him back and give him the right number. 

. . . . and we're the three best friends

Awww I was gonna miss you too Conoroo! 

Before we friends and you borrowed my camera. It was meant to be. 

Yes, I love pickles.  Yes, I hear you snickering

Workout of champions.


No comments:

Post a Comment